How to care
1. select the gentle, moisturizing shampoo, and free of sulfates , no higher than pH 7.
2. For the bonded hair extensions,avoid shampoos containing sulfates and silicone. Because Sulfates will dry out your extensions, while silicone may cause them to slip off.
3. Dilute one ounce of shampoo in a bowl or jug with a pint of warm water.
4. Rinse the shampoo thoroughly.
- Run through the hair extensions gently before washing and during soaking, shampooing and rinsing, ensuring it tangle-free and soaked-through.
- Wash two to three times a week. Remember that more frequent washing will shorten the lifespan of your extensions. If you haven’t wash your hair for longer time, use some leave-in conditioner before washing.
- Use warm water. Don’t use hot or too-cold water, too-hot water will damage the hair extensions and too-cold water won’t effectively rinse the grime and shampoo from the extensions.
- At least once a week .
- If your hair is very dry, moisturize hair with scalp cream or organ oil (eg Coconut oil, Shea butter, lotion)
Use a light-weight moisturizing conditioner.
About sleeping with hair extensions
1.make sure your hair extensions dry before you go to bed;
2.before going to bed, you can loosely tied your hair up or braid your hair into buns at the back of the neck to avoid tangling.
1.Don’t Do not massage the hair;
2. Apply conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
3. Let hair air-dry.
4. For extra wave, hair can be set in rollers.
5. For the ombre hair extensions, it is better to buy the darker color, since it is difficult for the original color to fade.
6.Comb your hair gently with wide-tooth comb, especially for the long hair as 22 inch hair extension, 24inch hair extension and 26 inch hair extension.
7. Don’t use hair spray or other styling products that contain alcohol. (Alcohol can be very drying to the hair.)
8. Use a leave-in conditioner first before you use heat.
9. Avoid the heat treatment, for it will shorten the life of hair extension.